Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Tokyo Trip: 01 - The trip to the airport

Had to go to Tokyo, Japan for an assignment. To save money on hotel rooms, decided to take the red-eye out of Kuala Lumpur. Flight was scheduled to leave at 11:30 pm.

After picking up the kids from school and breaking fast, I headed towards KL Sentral station to catch a train to KLIA. Good thing I was flying MAS. I can check in my bags and get a boarding pass at the station immediately.

I did not have to wait long. The train came on time.


It was also not that busy. Loads of empty seats.


After arriving at the airport and going through the necessary security and immigration paperwork, I headed straight to the MAS Golden Lounge.


A self portrait inside MAS Golden Lounge.


MAS renovated the lounge. It is now much bigger. Personally, I don't like it as it no longer have a sense of privacy.


The choice of furniture and fittings is tasteful though.


Boarding time. Walking slowly to the gate.


Business class on board a MAS B777 aircraft.


Self portrait. Now I realised how tired I was then!


Reading some magazine before going off to sleep. Also took a photo of my Seiko military watch which was about to go back to its homeland!


To be continued.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails