Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

My experience with Nuffnang - VERY PROFITABLE





MORE?

I have never regretted my decision to drop Adsense and go strictly with Nuffnang since 2008. Despite blogging for the fun of it, I have received 3 payments from Nuffnang. I am currently waiting for my fourth.


As shown in the above screen capture (double-click to enlarge), I have generated a return of RM317.67 for my blogging effort. I have to thank all of you out there that have visited and contributed.

12 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

i also want :)

nur said...

wah.. congrats for ur earning!

ALL IN ONE

The Blogger (63672674) said...

thanks to you!

Cikgu Dahlia said...

congrates dude!

Mungkinkah Iphone ini Milik Anda?

Janessa said...

Haha! I've been with NN since 2008 and its only recently this year it's been profitable for me.
Congrats!

nebular said...

Nuffnang is the best.......but I haven't cash out from beginning till now. Wait till I found what will I do with the money.

Tie HT said...

wow its great..congrats..

oktant said...

Congrats bro! Mudah-mudahan lps nie dpt lebih banyak lg dr NN. :)

Thomas Lee/Lee Lip Pang said...

congratulations for your good earnings.

akuzle ayu said...

aduh2... byknyer duit dier... kiter br ado rm12.28.....huuhuhuhuh

Zon Bebas krew said...

wah.. banyak tu.. *jeles

hopefully dpt lebih byk lg lepas ni..

Azizwan said...

boleh tahan.. tahniah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails