Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yesterday made two major birthday purchases plus one



Yesterday, I made 2 major birthday purchases for my wife and first born. For my wife, I got her the Suunto T3d heartmonitor/jogging counter watch and for my eldest daughter, I got her a Brother electronic sewing machine.

The plus one is a new handphone for my wife. Her's of 3 years, a Nokia 2600 finally died due to intense battering. That phone endured injuries that required the following: changes to the casing (2 times), new LCD screen and new key pad. Due to the extreme likelihood of a similar fate to the replacement phone, I got her the basic Nokia 2690. Let's see how long this last.

3 comments:

Yong Aishah said...

NANG ME

maro^gal said...

a nice dad and wonderful husband..!! they must be very happy for the gift.

The Blogger (63672674) said...

It is nice just to see them smile...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails