Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

My Dubai Trip - Part 8

Continuation from http://meoramri.blogspot.com/2010/05/my-dubai-trip-part-7.html.

What a shopping mall. Kilometers upon kilometers of corridors and shops. It has a fashion wing which boast of all the major brands in the world. I even got a chance to see a Jimmy Choo outlet. You name it, they have it.


I got a sneaky feeling that I have been here - like deja vu - after some investigation, I found out that the designer of this complex was the same one that did KLCC Suria. Noticed how the corridor curves and the type of materials used. Similar to KLCC.


There was ample space and I would seriously agree that a shoppers' experience would be spectacular.


The ceilings are covered with fibre optic wires that create a sense of stars in the night sky. The picture below did not do justice to the experience. You have to be there to feel it.


More views of the mall.


I took this picture of a watch shop. See how deep and wide the shop is? Can you just imagine a huge shop just selling watches???


Like KLCC - even the glass wall barriers are similar.

2 comments:

jfook said...

WOw, Jimmy Choo's outlet. Can I request for long post with more pictures? I'm actually following you part by part and the length of your post does not satisfy my craving on Dubai post. hahahahaha. Nanged yeah.

The Blogger (63672674) said...

Thanks jfook. I prefer to limit the number of pics per posting to about max 8 as i usually upload via email and only format the posting just before publishing. rest assured more will come.

btw, i was banned from innit due to "spamming" - how long is the ban anyway? hope not forever.

Meoramri

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails