Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Soft opening of NU Sentral Shopping Mall in KL Sentral

On 30 March 2014, NU Sentral Shopping Mall in KL Sentral had a soft launch opening. I went there as a family to check it out. Parkson Grand is an anchor tenant.

Although a lot of shops have yet to open, there are quite a number that have started business.

Below is a scene at Parkson Grand. I love the wide spaces and the high ceiling.


One of the section that focuses on household decorations.


I did notice that a high-end watch company will be starting shop soon. There's no other watch shops that I can see making their presence felt in NU Sentral. I hope there are.


There are a number of floors. I believe a major cinema chain is also going to set up operations in NU Sentral. MPH is also present (still under renovation).


At night had alfresco dining experience at Burger King overlooking Jalan Tun Sambathan.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails