Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

My first rugby ball

Over the weekend I went with my son to Amcorp Mall to check out the many stalls of second-hand sellers there. On the third floor was a sports shop selling sports equipment. There I saw a rugby ball.

Do you know how hard it is to find a rugby ball in Kuala Lumpur? You can't find it in Mid Valley or the Gardens. You can't even find it in Pavillion. What is available is just soccer balls.

Anyway, I got this one shown below so that I can teach my son how to play the game of rugby.


I got the competition approved ball which is slightly too big for a7 year old. Although there are smaller sizes, it is good to start them with the actual ball as it will help them get use to it.

Was served by a very nice elderly husband and wife team. Didn't even bothered to bargain. Invested RM50 for it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails