Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Giant top spinning demonstration, Central Market KL

Was at Central Market with a couple of family friends from Australia to showcase local handicraft products. So happen there was a giant top spinning demonstration. In the picture below, the heavy tops weighing in at over 4 kg were being prepared. These men are slowly winding a rope around the top.


One of the tops on full swing.


The expert about to make the toss.


The speed to which the catcher grabs the top as it flies in the air was so fast that I couldn't get a picture. Anyway, they were nice enough to allow my friend Pauline to hold on the the spinning top.




1 comment:

Ashwin said...

I read your blog and I really liked it. I have to say it is very well written. I too have a blog on fun food and travel, and I would love be a guest blogger for you. So, contact me ashwin@fareportal.com if you are interested.

Ashwin

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails