Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Just bought myself a Rolex Deepsea



After looking at it longingly for many years, I took the plunge and bought myself a Rolex Deepsea watch. Although I am not a diver, I still like the watch because of the history that surrounds it.



Click on this link to download the brochure.

The Rolex Deepsea was designed for extreme underwater exploration. An intricate three-piece case architecture, the Ringlock System, enables it to withstandthe colossal pressure at depths of up to 3,900 metres (12,000 feet).The Rolex Deepsea is also equipped with a unique bracelet, featuring adouble extension system for a perfect fit over any diving suit. The new 44 mm Rolex Deepsea has a bezel inlaid with a virtually scratch-resistantblack Cerachrom disc and a titanium caseback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails