Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Claimed my fourth nuffnang cheque! Thanks to Nuffnang and to Innit members!

I finally claimed my fourth cheque from nuffnang yesterday. Although I could have claimed it months ago, this time I decided to wait until it reaches the RM100 mark before claiming it. Over the weekend it finally reached that figure.

Thanks Nuffnang for giving me this opportunity to make some money (even though it a small amount relative to the time spent) on something that I love to do.

To all the blog readers out there, thanks for visiting and commenting.



NANG THIS POST, NANG THIS POST, NANG THIS POST

5 comments:

~An9eL~ said...

Congrats....i'm still hanging at RM44 :(

JadyCloud said...

Show your amount! I am so Kepo here.

The Blogger (63672674) said...

RM100 - for doing something fun...cool isn't it?!?

Ken Wooi said...

cool.. i got 3 only so far.. =)

Bo the Nerd said...

Congrats bro! Keep it up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails