Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Total renovation of the office space: Last meeting in the Boardroom and the end of my room as I know it; Part 04

My room as I knew it, is no more. The table and the carpets have been ripped off.


...stripped bare...


Only the chairs are not touched (yet).


My cabinets are now in pieces. Being set away to be re-purposed and re-used some else.


The last meeting in the board room. Despite the meeting, the demolishing crew was still hard at work. They are taking down the glass panels.


Off with the first one.



Total renovation of the office space: Contractor interview; Part 01

Total renovation of the office space: Opening the completed tender documents from prospective contractors; Part 02

Total renovation of the office space: Last Friday went office furniture shopping at a couple of well-known office furniture providers; Part 03

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails