Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Lego Technic 42009 Mobile Crane MK II - Fully completed

In my previous postings titled: The Lego Technic 42009 Mobile Crane MK II - new toy to play for the next couple of weekends and The Lego Technic 42009 Mobile Crane MK II - Half way through. Another couple of weekends to completion I talked about my latest Lego project. Many weeks have passed and I finally completed the construction.

Below is the complete model.


The giant crane angled away.


The gearing.


It is a pity that you need batteries to make the various things on the model move. I would have preferred a manual model. Since this is my first Lego model with a motor, and the lessons that I learned, I will stick to non-motorised model from now onwards.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails