Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The final assembly of my home solar power project

In my previous posting, the installers were busy putting up the infrastructure on the house. After four days, the work is completed. (see: My home solar energy project is now at final stages of completion). Below a picture of my roof with all 39 panels solar panels assembled.


Below is the heart of the system, the transformer-less inverter (the blue box) and the accompanying fuse boxes. The direct current (DC) from the solar panels flows down and gets inverted into alternating current (AC). This box than will harmonised the sine wave of the AC to that of the national grid and starts feeding it.

Energy flows into the grid, money flows into my pocket!


Here you can see one of the electrical engineers configuring the wiring and fuses for the system.


Further entries on this subject can be found here:

My home solar energy project is now at final stages of completion

I am going into the solar power generation business - an independent power producer

The brand of solar cells to be incorporated on top of my roof

On the way to become a solar power producer

The paper advert on the solar power project


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails