Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Shangrila Hotel Jakarta - some pictures

Last week I was in Jakarta for a convention. I stayed at the Shangrila Hotel, Jakarta on the 27th floor. Below are a couple of pictures of the city from my hotel room. Despite the tall buildings, most buildings in the city are just a few stories high and very village like.






This is the coffee house of the hotel. Very zen like. Loads of choices.



The garden where the pool is very Balinese in concept.


Bank Negara Indonesia main HQ.


Pathway to one of the satellite buildings in the resort.


The pool itself.

2 comments:

Nava K said...

Nice place although I have not been to the Jakarta, but have stayed at the one in Penang, something similar in surrounding.

Thristhan said...

Hotel looks great, the design architecture is wonderful. I've yet to go to Jakarta, but in the future if I do, can probably consider staying at Shangrila :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails