Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My Seiko Automatic 5 SNZJ09K1



I finally found the model number for my Seiko Automatic 5 (Any info on this watch: Seiko Sport 5 23 Jewel Automatic 100m 7S36-04M0?). Although I got it with warranty, as I got it in Madinah, Saudi Arabia, the guarantee card is in Arabic and the wordings jotted down by the salesman was smudged. The model is SNZJ09K1. Currently, the suggested retail price is USD450 or RM1,375 (@today).


It has the following specifications:

Dial: Brown Dial. Lumbrite Hands and Index. Day Date Display with Spanish Option.
Case: Stainless Steel Case. Uni Directional Compass Turning Bezel. Transparent Screw Down Caseback.
Approx. Case Size (mm): 42
Band: Stainless Steel Bracelet
Buckle: Fold Over Clasp with Double Push Button Safety
Glass: Hardlex Crystal
Movement: Self Winding Automatic Movement (Caliber 7S36, 23 Jewels)
Water Resistance: 100 M
Size: Men
Features: Compass
Also Known As: SNZJ09

When I got it on 23 November 2010, I got it for SAR1,000 or RM838 (@23 November 2010).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails