Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Got a new watch - Schroeder GMT Automatic



The watch collection hobby is really getting to me. While I was in Luxembourg, I went to this watch shop and got myself a Schroeder GMT Automatic watch. Below is a picture of the model that I got although mine is with a black leather strap.

Founded in 1877 by Maison Schroeder, suppliers of the Royal Family of Luxembourg, Schroeder timepieces are unique and limited in production. The one that I got was the men steel watch with automatic movement, second time zone, exposed mechanism (see-through back plate), silvered dial and leather strap.

I got it for EURO875 which was equivalent to RM3859 (@14 May 2011). I have claimed VAT but has yet to get it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails