Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

Very bad shopping experience at the Jayacom IT store in Alamanda, Putrajaya

Over the weekend I was in Alamanda to shop for a simple home printer with my son. I went to the only IT store there to see whether printers were also available for sale. However, the buying experience was appalling.

When I got there, despite having a conversation with my son about the type of printer to get, none of the shop assistant came to offer any help whatsoever. In fact, I had to personally pick up some of the box of printers to put it on the table and read the specifications myself.

When searching for the ink cartridge to check on the prices of the consumables, I noted there there weren't any prices listed. When I asked, only then the 'assistants' came to life and got the prices for me. When I asked why the prices were not listed, they mentioned that the prices are currently being amended. Now isn't this against the law of not putting prices? I hope the relevant authorities look into this.



After making my choice by myself without any help from the assistants, it was time to pay. The shop then slapped a 2% surcharge on the total bill because I was paying with credit card. WTF, this is Alamanda not some shop in Low Yat Plaza! How can they charge when nothing in the shop like a warning sign to consumers about this issue was even put up!?!

I was so pissed with the whole experience that I just walked out from the shop.

It was a good that it happened because I got the same printer from AEON Big for RM30 cheaper without any loading!!!

DONT JUST BUY AT THIS SHOP FIRST. LOOK AT THE PRICE AND THEN COMPARE WITH AEON BIG. CHANCES ARE IT IS CHEAPER.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails