Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My wishlist of the best super sexy sports cars in the world

While surfing the net you get to see a lot of "Top 10" lists by many people. I have never bothered to do one but today I'll make an exception.

As you know I am an avid watch collector and anything to do with horology. Unknown to most people, I like cars too, especially sports car. Although the idea of the maintenance requirements scares me, just to look at one gets my heart pumping.

Of all the current sports cars available in the market today, this is my TOP Eight. I have arranged them from the most to the least desirable.

Ferrari LaFerrari

Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta

McLaren P1

Porsche 918 Spyder

Ferrari FF

McLaren 650S

When I was young, I wanted to own sports cars. However, considering the huge operating budget needed to keep them in tip-top condition, I guess my bucket list will be to rent each and everyone of them (if possible) for a couple of days for the experience.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails