Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Visiting my aunts in Seremban and a spot of tea at the Royale Bintang Seremban

I had a function in Seremban over the weekend and after that event I decided to visit my old aunts there.


I love the art deco ceiling!


My son making himself comfortable.


A old photograph of my grandparents.


Picture of my mom's family in the late 1950s.


This picture of my mom's family was taken before 1939 as she was not even born yet!


My son was so fascinated with with the antique dial phone that he had to make a call through it.


When we arrived at the Royale Bintang Hotel, it was quiet.


In fact, we got the coffee house all to ourselves for the first half-hour.


My two darling aunts. One is over 80 and the other is over 70.


At least they are still healthy and able to move on their own.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails