Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The best place to keep things safe is in a bank vault. So get yourself a safe deposit box

A lot of people ask the question, "Where best to keep things safe?". Some would argue a safe bolted to a wall or floor at home is sufficient. I personally like to leverage on the facilities provided by banks. The rent is so much cheaper than buying a safe outright and the security is first class. Moreover, there is some form of basic insurance thrown into the rental as well.

Below is a shot of my bank's vault (location: confidential).


Here is my safe deposit box. Two feet long and 10 inches wide with a depth of 5 inches. More then sufficient to keep most of your valuables safe.


In my case, I keep my watches...



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails