Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Citizen Men Auto Scuba Diver Watch NY0040-09WB with yellow luminous dial

I recently got this divers watch from Citizen. It is an automatic with a dive rating of 200m. It has a yellow luminous dial and comes with a rubber strap. The suggested retail price is RM1,260 but I was able to get it via the internet for just RM499.







The crown is on the left at the 8 o'clock position of the stainless steel case. It is a screw down crown. Approximate case diameter is 42 mm (without the crown) and 13 mm thick. It has a smooth steel finish with looks nice and the bezel has nice grip to it. The watch face is scratch resistant mineral glass and comes with the Citizen Movement 8203. It comes with both date and day display at the 3 o'clock position.

Meanwhile, the bezel rotates unidirectionally.



Total weight is approximately 96g.



The top four photos are from the website that I bought the watch from while the picture below is the watch on my own wrist.



Comparison between this Citizen dive watch and the Seiko dive watch which I featured recently (My first Seiko diver's watch: Seiko SKX009K1 Automatic Professional Diver 200M).

Although similar, I find the Citizen's crown to be much easier to manipulate. It is easier to catch the screw when screwing down the crown. The Seiko's crown is too small for my fingers.
.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails