Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Suunto t1c Black Pattern Heart Rate Monitor



I got this watch, the Suunto t1c Black Pattern from my wife on our wedding anniversary in (August) 2009. I love it. Whether I'm hitting the gym to work off that extra holiday weight, or going for my daily run, every bit of information helps. With the Comfort Belt to accurately and conveniently monitor my real-time or average heart rate, I now know how to get the most out of each session.


With the t1c, I can also monitor how many calories I've burning in real time, or view my workout summary for the last two months to see how many I've already worked off.

The only problem that I had with it was with the strap. Got to changed it after it tore. Not sure how but I guess, it must have gotten caught against something when exercising. Cost me RM75 just to change it.

Technical specifications

Chronograph
Stopwatch
Max number of split times in memory 30

Heart Rate Belts
Suunto Comfort Belt (Analog Coded) Included
Suunto Heart Rate Belt (Analog Coded) Compatible

Other
Weight 45g / 50g / 65g
Operating temperature -20°C - +60°C/-5°F - +140°F
User replaceable straps
Water resistance 30m/100ft
Storage temperature -30°C - +60°C/-22°F - +140°F
Selectable metric/imperial units
Menu-based user interface
Dot-matrix display
Backlight type Electro-luminescent Display

Power
Low battery warning
User replaceable battery

Special
Button lock

Watch
12/24h
Calendar clock
Dual time
Daily alarms 1

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails