Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Accident at the Bank Rakyat Building Project on Jalan Travers




Last night at around 10.30 pm, a section of the Bank Rakyat HQ Buildinig Project on Jalan Travers collapsed killing one.

I was woken up by a loud bang as the section fell and within 5 minutes sirens where blaring with the fire brigade, police as well as ambulance racing their way towards the project.

From my vantage point, I was able to see the rescue services carrying 2 injured workers into the ambulances. Nevertheless, the rescue services was still at the site as I believe more were trapped under the wreckage.

More details of the project, please refer to my previous posting: http://meoramri.blogspot.com/2010/08/bank-rakyat-new-hq-on-jln-travers.html

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails