Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Paying for car road tax by MyEG - more of these kinds of time saving processes should be introduced into our society

I have to highlight to all of you the experience of renewing the road tax for both my wife’s and my car through MyEG.

After getting the insurance sorted out, I was at first hesitant to use MyEG as I thought that only owners can do so. However, after a quick phone call, I was informed by one of their staff that it is still possible to do for other people as well.

I got my insurance by 2 pm in the afternoon. By 3 pm, I was on line with MyEG to make the transaction. The best thing about this is that I don’t need to have the car registration papers with me to complete the transaction. I just chose home delivery and they charge an additional RM6 for the courier and RM2.75 for the internet transaction. Payment is by online banking.  As I did the paperwork after 2 pm, delivery of the road tax disc can only be done next day.

The next day, at 10.30 am, the discs arrived for both my wife’s and mine.

Honestly, I am damn impressed. This is what I call efficient. I hope more of this time saving processes can be introduced into our society.






NANG THIS POST, NANG THIS POST, NANG THIS POST

1 comment:

suhaisweet said...

Mmm..visiting u back..never try yet. But i will soon..;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails