Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Boat people invading Pulau Redang!

This is one of the funniest scenes that I have ever witnessed.

I was on Redang Island a couple of weeks ago. This was my first trip to the Island. I know that snorkeling is the main activity for the holiday makers on the island but I didn't realise how these people were managed.

I believe the authorities should look into the safety aspects of the operators of the resorts there. As you can see from the photos below, no consideration of safety in terms of the number of passengers on a boat was adhered too. It looks like a bloody invasion!


The invasion fleet of "boat people".


Like all sea invasion, the invading forces quickly established a beachhead (in this case, straight to the bars!).


Another scene of the invading forces heading to their respective objectives (hotels).


The second wave of infantry.


Infantry "going over the side".


Damn funny!

But seriously, bloody dangerous!




NANG THIS POST, NANG THIS POST, NANG THIS POST

4 comments:

~Joeanney~ said...

omg! that is sure loads of ppl, pulau redang under attack, haha!!

xo said...

hi, came here from innit :)

i was hoping to visit Redang this year, but looking at the picture of the 2-level boat I have changed my mind. Seems like Redang crowds are getting so big that I don't think it is worth visiting the place anymore, sigh

TOLANIC said...

The boat is overcrowded.

v!vi@n said...

LOLZ......so many ppl!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA...like having wat sort of fighting event like tat...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails