Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This is my blog and I can do anything I want on it!!!

Someone asked me earlier why do I take articles from the web and published in my blog? Isn't it plagiarism? The answer to that question is simple. These articles are what I like and I want to keep them. A blog is just a convenient way for me to do that. Anyone else who wants to read it is welcomed to.

As far as I am concerned, this blog is my private jotting book and there shouldn't be anyone who should comment about it. Never have I written down that such articles come from me anyway.

Think of my blog as my personal news paper clipping album. You may find something in there that you may like.

The Blogger.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

just do what you like.. no worries =)

kenwooi.com

adi said...

yeah..just keep do the rite think..dont bother them..keep it up ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails