Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Cyberlodge Spa Resort, Cyberjaya (Part 1)

Spent a weekend at the particular resort. Very peaceful. Although they
organized a wedding in the evening, you don't see lots of people around.
Must be the way the resort is designed.

The room that I stayed in included 2 queen size beds on a very intricate and
bulky wooden frame. The room also comes with complimentary broadband as well
as a PC! This is something new. I was made to understand that the room that
they gave me has a rack rate of RM900 per night.

The resort is low rise and spread out. I could also drive my car right up to
my room. There are ample parking spaces available to guests. To move from
one place to another, apart from walking, you can hitch a ride with electric
buggies.

There are only 2 major food outlets available in this resort. The standard
coffee house fare and a very up market Italian restaurant.

I tried the Spa and it is very good. All the masseurs came from Bali and
they use traditional Balinese massage techniques.

This resort is worth the trip. Not for from Kuala Lumpur yet very quiet and
peaceful.

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

I've been there before! :D
When I was 4 ..

http://Gabbbbriel.blogspot.com/

Viya said...

This resort is pretty peaceful and nice one. Normally, not many guest though.

I used to be there quite often... miss it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails