Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Bistro Review: AyamMas, Mid Valley City

Another company trying to go up the value chain. After working for so long in Mid Valley, I finally took the courage to try out this restaurant.

Before I do a review on this restaurant, I must confess that I do have a pre-conceive idea on this place. I find it hard to imagine a company that has for years only slaughter chicken can suddenly be an expert in cooking as well. I thought that this just an attempt by this company to make more money.

After taking my first taste of what they have to offer, I take back all the negative things. The food is quite tasty and for the price that one pays, it is really value for money.

Verdict: I will definitely make my way back to this place sometime in the future.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails