Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Breaking fast with extended family and a simple birthday party for two + durian eating session

On Sunday, prepared a big breaking of fast feast at my parent's place. My daughter preparing the items to go into the pot.


Wife made 'leechekang' as a dessert.


My dad loves fish head curry. So, got all the fish heads to go into the pot.


At the end of the feast there was a small birthday party for my son as well as my mom since both of them have birthdays falling a few days apart.


Realised there weren't any candles. So we went to search the house to get some. My son and his grandmonther - the birthday duo.


My daughter made the brownie cake.


Here's the candle lighted.


A short video.




The evening was capped with a durian eating session.










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails