Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

USA Trip 2013: Part 11.1 - The final day at Disneyland - so sad - going to all the favorite rides and things we missed earlier

[Please refer to previous postings]

Started the last day at Disneyland by wearing my Disney watch that my wife got me for my birthday.


Everyday that we went to Disneyland, we always transit via the Disney's Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. This is the grandest Disneyland hotel in the resort. Took some photos to remember this hotel.


The main lobby is so grand and very American Forest Lodge themed.


This is the main Disney merchandise shop in Downtown Disney.


This is the Lego shop in Downtown Disney.



We went to Disneyland Park first and hitched a ride in a vintage fire engine.


While waiting for the trip to start, saw Mickey and Minne Mouse dancing to a band!


Driving down Main Street, USA.


Surprised or bored?


My daughter.


Self-portrait with my other daughter.


My son at the controls of the Fire Engine.



My daughter's turn.


Having a quick lunch at a food corner near the main roundabout.


The kids with one of the Chipmunks.



After going to some of our favorite rides in Disneyland Park, we headed to Disney California Adventure Park. We took a picture of the kids with  the bronze statues of Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse.


To be continued.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails