Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Business trip to Jakarta, March 2013

Had to go to Jakarta for a couple of days for meetings. This time flew by KLM so, I can't check in immediately at KL Sentral. As I will be lugging my bag around, I took a small one this time around.


Waiting at the ERL platform. Free wifi, which is always nice.


Afternoon flight so the train was not full at all. I guess, I was the only one in my coach.


After checking in, another train ride to the main terminal - Terminal C.


The B777 of KLM that I would be using. Weather was overcast with occasional showers.


Self-portrait.


Economy class.


Stayed at Novotel Hotel in Jakarta, the one close to Plaza Indonesia. A small room but has everything. Was told that this was originally the Nikko Hotel.







First evening went to old Jakarta to this old colonial restaurant called the Batavia situated in the old Dutch Governor's mansion. 


What they serve. The menu is actually the pictures hung on the wall. Every picture has a menu printed at the back.


The front of my menu.


Next day, dressed for work.


Fighting the Jakarta traffic.


A very quiet corridor of a building in Jakarta.


Meeting room in one of the company I visited.


Jakarta city from the highway.


Pool area of the hotel.


Gazebos.


The pool. Pity it is not secluded from the other buildings.


Part of the Plaza Indonesia mall as seen from my room.


Another view of the same.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails