Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Doha Trip - October 2006 - Part 04 - Ritz-Carlton Hotel



Stayed at this hotel while I was in Doha. The conference that I attended was also held at this hotel. In fact, I should call this hotel more of a resort as it is very big. The design spirit is very western and classical in style. Below is the corridor to my room.


Warm lights and has the same tint of the desert colour.


My room. Very classical. Although it looks stiff, the bed is very comfortable.


There was even space for a writing table and guest chairs!



The toilet has a contemporary style. Note the half length bathtub. This is the first time I have seen such a bathtub before.



There is a private port for super yachts. This is the view outside my window. Note the private beach and the lighthouse structure at the centre of the photo. It is in fact the hotel shop.


More construction beside the hotel grounds.


Private pool.


A rich guy's boat.




Doha city skyline from my hotel room.


The huge hotel itself.



More under this series:

Doha Trip - October 2006 - Part 01 - The flight in

Doha Trip - October 2006 - Part 02 - Video of the car ride out of the airport

Doha Trip - October 2006 - Part 03 - Video of downtown Doha

 

1 comment:

The Blogger (63672674) said...

This trip was made in 2006. Wonder whether the hotel has changed somewhat.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails