Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Framing up my old Pentium III motherboard

On Sunday, I disassemble my old home desktop Dell Dimension CPU to the various bits for recycling. While doing that, I dawned on me to do something very artistic with the old motherboard. I will frame it up professionally and hang it up on the wall!

It would be awesome to see such a piece hanging on the wall. I have not seen this being done yet although I bet somewhere in the world, there must be a motherboard hanging prettily on a nice frame.

I went to the frame shop earlier and got it measured up for framing. It costs me RM130 with a non-reflective glass panel in front. Can't wait for it to be ready. I will post a picture of it on this blog once I get it hanging.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails