Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

Location Review: Kuala Kubu Baru Town

It has been a long time since I visited Kuala Kubu Baru or KKB for short. The last time I was in this town was in 1973. Since then, my parents only took me and my siblings for holidays on the highlands either to Cameroon or Genting.

Honestly, I have no recollection of this KKB at all. When I went there over the weekend, everything looks new to me. I snap a few photos (see below) of the town. Below is the Post Office.


The roads are relatively wide and since there is are lot of one-way streets; this town must be quite a happening place!

As you can see from the following photo, the old commercial district has a new coat of paint and therefore looks livelier.

Verdict: Will have to come again to explore the town.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails