Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blogger's Shoutout: Survey results

Since I started blogging last month, I published on my blog 2 surveys. One on whether the current Prime Minister of Malaysia should resign and another is to find out how many books that a typical Malaysian would read in a year.

The result of the surveys are as follows:

Survey 1:
100% of the despondence would like to see the PM resign.

Survey 2:
100% of the despondence read less than 3 books in a year.

However, I would like to point out that the surveys have a very high margin of error as the number of correspondences did not reached the required level to to be statistically relevant.

I will be putting up a new survey sometime soon. Please look out for it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails