Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

A trip to Suvarnabhumi International Airport Bangkok

Last week I was in Bangkok and I arrived using the Suvarnabhumi International Airport. This is a very modern and large airport complex and I was impressed. The concept is bare concrete, metal and glass. 


This picture (below) was taken when I arrived and moving away in a taxi to go to Bangkok. Even at this moment, construction remains ongoing.


This airport is a shoppers paradise. The outlets of all kinds of brands can be found here. For certain items, I believe it is cheaper here, otherwise, better to get back home. For example, Omega watches are more expensive here but Rolex is much cheaper when compared to Kuala Lumpur.


A sneak shot of the Business Lounge used by MAS in the airport. Nothing to shout about.


The terminal building makes you feel that you are in a large marquee or tent.


Looks very sanitised.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails