Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

My Cairo, Egypt trip as captured by my friend's Nikon digital camera (@2008)

These are some of the photos taken by my friend's Nikon camera on the same trip to Cairo, Egypt (See: http://meoramri.blogspot.com/2012/08/my-cairo-egypt-trip-as-captured-by-my.html). Double click on the image to enlarge.


Below is me being served by the stewardess.






Check out the hero on the roof.




Pony carriage.




Typical taxi.



Me walking towards the Cairo Museum.


Upmarket apartments.



The museum.










Old Land Rover.








Our hotel, Hilton on the Nile.



First night dinner.









Our host took us to the old part of the city, the Souk area.



Our host and me.




Our restaurant has a very decorative ceiling.


Our driver. He can't speak English but always happy.



Our waiter.


Our host making the order.



The senior waiter.



Many tea shops lined the Souk.








Shisha pipes.



Spices.










Cairo at night.






Live band.







More food.





Egyptian beauty.















Traffic is horrendous.





Saw a Proton Wira!





Flight back.



























No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails