Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Glock 17 at the Subang Shooting Club

This is the Glock 17, 9mm semi-automatic pistol from Austria that I tried earlier at the Subang Shooting Club firing range. The kick after each firing is substantial and shooters are required to have a very steady stance to absorb the impact.

Based on the size of my hands, the pistol is a bit too small for me. My last finger of my firing hand does not have enough space to on the handle to be comfortable.

The safety for the gun is very simple. Consist of just a safety sear at the trigger that would need to be depressed before the weapon discharges.

When the weapon discharges, the spent casing flies to the right and back of the shooter. This would mean observers on the right side of the shooter should be careful.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails