Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Made my first revenue stream from blogging

I am so proud. After blogging for a year now, my first payment from Nuffnang, the internet advertising portal is now being processed. I would like to thank all of you that have visited my blog and contributed to the number of page views.

I started blogging on Friday, March 28, 2008. Since then, I have published 1,282 blog entries. The subject with the most posting was “Thought of the Day”. However, my greatest interest at the moment is “Weapons”.

I will try to put in new and interesting articles regarding areas that are of interest to me. If any of you would like to give feedbacks on anything new that you would like to see in the blog, please drop a comment and I see what I can do.

The Blogger.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails