Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Monday, June 9, 2008

Products: Ford Ranger XLT

My second car. I bought this car in the year 2000. I traded in my Perdana for this car. I remembered that I paid RM85,000 for the Perdana in 1995. In 2000, I only paid RM72,000 (all in - including the canopy) for this Ford.

I still own this car. Because it is diesel powered, the fuel consumption is much better when compared to petrol powered cars. I changed the front bumper to steel and also change the rims to 16 inches.

Road tax is still higher than petrol cars but hopefully it will be different soon. Because it is such a hardy car, I don't cry when there is a scratch. At the moment it has a big crack on the windscreen. Good thing the windscreen is doubled layered. Compared to my Perdana, the ride is very hard.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails