Search this Blog & the WWW

Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Blogger's Shoutout: My lucky day

This morning I was nearly caught by the police for using the emergency lane due to a massive traffic jam near the Taman Desa turnoff. I was definitely wrong and resigned to the fact that I will be asked very soon to drive to the side of the road and get a ticket.

Suddenly, in front of me, a souped up Proton Saga jumped out of the correct lane and tried to do a fast one on the emergency lane. At the last minute, he saw the police and he tried to jump back into the correct lane. He then tried to move as far right as possible to lose the police but the police ran after him. Due to this episode, they forgot about me and allowed me to proceed.

Thank my lucky star!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails